Natra, SA informs about changes in the board of directors.
- Replacement of the natural person representing the director Casticapital, SA, represented so far by Mr. Pedro Agustín del Castillo and as of March 6, 2014 by Mr. Domingo Santana.
- Resignation of the director Iberfomento, SA, represented by Mr. José Antonio Pérez-Nievas, although he stated to the chairman of the board his intention to remain as a significant shareholder in the company.
Following these changes, the board of directors of Natra, S.A is now formed as follows:
- Chairman: Mr. Juan Ignacio Egaña
- CEO: Mr. Mikel Beitia
- Carafal Investment, SLU, represented by Mrs. María del Carmen González
- BMS Promoción y Desarrollo, SL, represented by Mr. José Luís Navarro
- Casticapital, SL, represented by Mr. Domingo Santana
- Barten, SA, represented by Mr. Galo Álvarez
- Arteta 2002, SL, represented by Mr. Diego Arteta
- Independent director: Mrs. Ana Muñoz
- Independent director: Mr. Pedro Santisteban
- Secretary director: Mr. Ignacio López-Balcells