Annual report on corporate governance
* Information from 2012 is available on its Spanish version.
Board of directors
Name or position Representative Category Position First appointment date Last appointment date Election procedure MR. ANTONIO OBIETA VILALLONGA -- External CHAIRMAN 01/09/2016 01/09/2021 CO-OPTION CARAFAL INVESTMENT, S.L. MR. MANUEL MORENO TARAZONA Nominee Director DIRECTOR 19/07/2007 28/06/2012 GENERAL SHAREHOLDERS AGREEMENT ARTETA 2002, S.L. MR. DIEGO ARTETA LOREDO Nominee Director DIRECTOR 28/06/2011 30/06/2016 GENERAL SHAREHOLDERS AGREEMENT MRS. ANA MUÑOZ BERAZA -- Independent DIRECTOR 30/06/2008 13/06/2013 GENERAL SHAREHOLDERS AGREEMENT MR. PEDRO ESNAOLA LATASA -- Independent DIRECTOR 02/12/2015 30/06/2016 CO-OPTION MR. PEDRO SANTISTEBAN PADRÓ -- Independent DIRECTOR 31/10/2012 13/06/2013 GENERAL SHAREHOLDERS AGREEMENT MRS. CARMEN MARÍA ALLO PÉREZ -- Independent DIRECTOR 02/12/2015 30/06/2016 CO-OPTION MR. IGNACIO LOPEZ BALCELLS -- -- DIRECTOR SECRETARY 13/06/2013 20/06/2017 GENERAL SHAREHOLDERS AGREEMENT
Board members profile
Mr. Antonio Obieta Vilallonga (Chairman)
• Graduated in Law at the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, and he is Master in Finance and Business Administration at Deusto University. He has developed his professional career in both national and multinational companies of food and beverage sector. Since 2013 until today, Antonio Obieta is CEO at Green Seed Group, an international group of experts dedicated to advising companies in the industry of food and drinks.
• In 2007 he founded the company Proelza and International Wine Link, set up by a broad group of professionals specialized in the food industry and drinks, dedicated to provide strategic advice to companies in this sector.
• Between 2003 and 2006, Antonio Obieta held the position of Executive Chairman for Spain and Portugal at the international group Schweppes and Orangina Group (Cadbury Schweppes), where he developed also other positions (CEO Cadbury Schweppes Bebidas de España, General Manager at Schweppes Group, SA, among others) since he joined the Group on 1989.
Carafal Investment, S.L.U. (representative: Mr. Manuel Moreno Tarazona) Arteta 2002, S.L. (representative: Mr. Diego Arteta Loredo)
• Degree in Advertising and Public Relations from the Faculty of Social Sciences and Communication.
• Master in Foreign Trade from IFFE, La Coruña.
• He has developed his career as Head of Procurement and Large Accounts at companies such as Hierros Arteta, S.A. and Arcelor Group
• Secretary of the Board of Directors of Lasider Arteta (Arcelor Group).
• Director of SINCAV INBERGAL, S.L.
• Director of Natra, S.A.
• Vice-Chairman of Arteta Loredo, S.A.
Mrs. Ana Muñoz Beraza
• Degree in Economics from the University of Zurich and an MBA from the University of Chicago.
• She has spent his career in various financial institutions, such as Compagnie Noga (Geneva), Roymar Corp. (Zurich) and Merrill Lynch (Geneva, London and Zurich).
• In Merrill Lynch she was Head of Institutional Sales and Director, Member of the Executive Management Committee.
• She held the position of CEO at Libertas 7 until July 2007, since when she has held the positions of Director at Ediva, Libertas 7 Nordkapp and MegaMCapital, a venture capital fund of which is she is a founding partner.
Mr. Pedro Esnaola Latasa (Independent Director) Mr. Pedro Santisteban Padró
• Degree in Law from the University of Deusto.
• Masters in Business Administration.
• More than thirty-five years of experience in general management areas, as well as legal management and human resources, in multinational businesses in mass consumer products (hardware, perfumery and cosmetics) and soft drinks sectors.
Mrs. Carmen Allo Pérez (Independent Director and Chariman of the Audit Coimmttee)
The board committees are currently composed of the following members:
AUDIT COMMITTEE - Chairman: Mrs Carmen Allo Pérez - Member: Mrs. Ana Muñoz Beraza - Member: Carafal Investment, S.L.U., represented by Mr. Manuel Moreno Tarazona APPOINTMENTS AND REMUNERATIONS COMMITTEE - Chairman: Mr. Antonio Obieta - Chairman: MR. Pedro Santisteban Padró - Member: Mrs. Ana Muñoz Beraza STRATEGY AND INVESTMENT COMMITTEE - Chairman: Carafal Investment, S.L.U., represented by Mr. Manuel Moreno Tarazona - Member: Mr. Antonio Obieta - Member: Mr. Pedro Esnaola Latasa
Board of directors regulation
Shareholders' meeting regulation
Internal code of conduct
Code of ethics
There are currently no concerted actions involving shares in Natra.